Friday, September 16, 2016

Emotions Poem



Sincerity, the inner core of our hearts.
The thing that separates human from animal.
One of the many emotions that separates me from both…


Happiness is that moment when the world around you feels complete.
Even for a brief second.
Fear is when you feel helpless, alone and stuck in the corner.


This...is what separates me from humans.
I have no emotions.
Yes, you could call me heartless, a monster, a man without a heart…
But before you do, know this…
You have no idea what kind of hell I’ve been through.
What kind of inner demons I've been at war with,
Trying to come out victorious.


It was a burden given to me at birth…
Something i’d have to spend my whole life with,
Along with all the hateful looks I get.


I never asked for this curse to be put on me,

It just happened…

No comments:

Post a Comment